Sunday, October 14, 2007

Merci!

I am glad that people other than my mom and dad are reading this. I would probably do it anyway but I am glad that it serves more of a purpose than just helping me remember what I did. I didn't really quite know who to respond to Carl's comment so I just thought I would do it like this: Thanks for your comment Carl! Feel free to live vicariously through me as much as you like. I would love to have a pint of Fuller's London Pride with you. I really enjoy their Extra Special Bitter. I heard that it was the official beer of the Royal Navy. To answer your question, I have not gathered up any assistants to travel with me but I am going to Ireland at the end of the month for about 10 days so I am excited about that. I have a discount train card for France, Belgium, Switzerland and the Netherlands. So, I plan on making good use of it, even if it is just by myself! Well, I will probably put up a post about my trip Rouen tomorrow. It was amazing. Oh and I have a links section now on the right. You can live vicariously through me through pictures now too! You don't have to be a member of Facebook to view them but they are hosted there. Well that's it for now. A Bientot!

No comments: