Monday, November 26, 2007

I appreciate those comments I have received already from Karen, Mr. Graham and others. I have just made it easier to leave comments by not requiring you to sign up for blogger.com in order to leave a comment. I would really like to know if you are reading my blog, what you think, and if you have any suggestions on things to blog about in the future, or any questions about my time here. And, for those past teachers, or friends that are now editors (I hope you are reading this JD) if they would like to comment on my grammar or something that would be great too. I was really excited when I saw that Mr. Graham had commented, but being a past English professor I was self-conscious about my potentially bad grammar. I actually went back to correct some grammar mistakes on a few posts. I had to my sure my blog looked a little more professional since it was gaining a wider and more erudite audience!
Oh and you can now email posts to friends if you want to spread the word about the blog! Just click on the little envelope icon below the post et voila!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep writing. I enjoy reading them! Dad

Justin Metcalfe said...

I agree with Chuck.
Oh, and you should consider doing some video blogging. That way we can see your face.

Anonymous said...

Changing the requirement to sign up through google was a good call. That's why I didn't comment the first time I dropped by your blog and why it took me a while to eventually post a comment.

As for being worried about your grammar, I wouldn't be concerned. You were always a good student (when awake, anyway:), an area you improved dramatically in betwen 10th and 11th grades, by the way).

Mr. G

Justin Metcalfe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Metcalfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Chad I think the blog is really interesting; the pictures are cool to look at as well. Can you explain the rioting that is going on over there with all the police?
-Jimmy Munson